Friday, January 7, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!



















As long as this well-wish comes within the same week as Jan. 1st, it's not really belated, right?! Ok, good! :)

So I've gone and done it - I've made the oh-so-cliched New Year's resolution of slimming down and shaping up. I also made a second resolution to find some nice cardigans for work:

      Resolution #1 - working on it....
      Resolution #2 - Check!

(p.s. that's not a reindeer in the background, left behind by Santa over Christmas - that's my dog :)

I found a multitude of cardigans courtesy of Old Navy, right after Christmas...and they were all under 10 bucks!!! SAAAAAWEEET!

Well, time to watch what I eat now - let's see if I can shave off those 15-or-so L B's I've acquired over the last year - yeah, that's what I get for NOT making this same resolution last new years ;)

Oh, and of course I've been working on a little project in the upstairs hallway of our house. I'll post about that soon, but for now here's a little sneak peek! :)


Toodles!!


~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...