Tuesday, May 3, 2011

"I can spray paint my door knob, right?"

Well, I did, even if I shouldn't have. And guess what...


I love it!


 It's the interior of our front door, and now it matches the rest of our living room's hardware finish:


It's been painted like this for about a year now and it's held up surprisingly well.

Sorry to have been MIA lately...it's been a busy Spring. I was super busy with yardwork and landscaping our no-longer-bare backyard (pics to come!), then last weekend we traveled to my mom's for Easter, and this past weekend we flew to Oklahoma for a wedding - phew!

Here's a photo of the groom and his blushing bride entering the reception hall - aren't they cute?! And is she not absolutely STUNNING?!


So needless to say, I've been a little tired from all my outdoor work and travel. BUT a resurgence of more blogs posts feels like it's on the horizon - thanks for you patience and I appreciate you flying reading Storm Cloud Nine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...