Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Laundry Day

It was laundry day over the weekend at the Storm household.

Here's what happened when it was time to fold the clothes out of the dryer.


Anything catch your eye? Let's pay a little Where's Waldo Winston?


 Did you find him? :)


There he is!...asleep under the warm, fresh-from-the-dryer clothes.


He stayed there like that until all the clothes were folded off of him, haha! :)


I bet it was so warm and comfy on the cool, rainy day we were having.


In fact, when we were done I could almost hear him thinking, "Hey guys, do you think you could unfold all those clothes and put them right back where they were? I'm trying to sleep here, you know."

And don't worry, I did help fold. I just let Mike finish the last few items while I snapped some photos ;)


I'll leave you with a little video I took of Winston about a week ago.

Like I mentioned, it was nice and cool this particular day we did laundry, but most of the summer it was HOT as a MUTHA in our house without having central air.

Our window units (you can see the living room a/c unit in some of the photos above) usually do the trick, and almost always Winston - being the royal canine he is - prefers curling up on the couch, chair, bed, or other soft, cushy surface.

Which is why it's particularly funny when the cool kitchen floor is where we find Winston chillaxing in warmer weather :)

Case in point:




So cute! haha. Ahhh, a dog's life... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...