Friday, December 10, 2010

2010 Christmas Card

Starlight Snowflakes Christmas Card
Shutterfly has classic, elegant Christmas invitations for your party.
View the entire collection of cards.
Here it is!! The 2010 Storm Christmas Card! I got 50 of them in the 5x7 stationary card, matte finish, and they come with envelopes too. I love the glitter reindeer ornament picture I took and how well it works with the  white snowflakes in the lcard's ayout. The red "Merry Christmas" font is exactly what I wanted, and I was able to add whatever text I wanted below that, so I decided to write:
"...and Happy New Year!
Mike and Amy Storm"
I can't WAIT to get the cards in the mail and send them on their merry way to our friends and family. What a great way to boost Christmas spirit!! :)
Does this inspire anyone else to sing Rudolph, the Red-nosed Reindeer? :)   (Everyone now!) "...had a very shiny nose. And if you ever saw it, you would even say it glows!" haha

Merry Christmas!!
~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...