Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Lamp Revamp

In my post yesterday about the wardrobe mirror I noticed my $20 craigslist chandelier in the mirror's reflection when I realized I hadn't done a before and after post on it yet.


Right now it's spray painted a stainless steel silver, but here's what it looked like when I bought it from Craigslist:


HAHA! hideous! Brass is in the past  - cuz after spray painting it, it looked like this:


(yep, those are starfish. and yup, I did this project waaaaay back in the summertime!)


And again, here she is hanging in her home:

(sorry it's not a direct photo of it instead of this reflection :/ )

I bought light bulbs and those cute shades from Home Depot. And that's how new life was brought to a brassy and outdated light fixture. One more before and after side-by-side, shall we? We shall :)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...